CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hopefully Santa wasn't watching last night!!!!



While I was playing my hockey game and Leo was asleep Cam crept down the stairs and opened one of his presents....seconds later I got home! I should have taken a picture of him but here is the damage....The only way he gets it now is if he sleeps in his own bed....all night....for five nights! He might get it by the time he is Tyler's age! Tyler's reaction was "wow! I never did that!!!!"

2 comments:

Gayle said...

That is way too funny. Absolutely a very cool truck...great bribing material. I had a dream about Tyler and Troy last night. I think it was a hockey trip. Isn't that weird! Can you send me an email from your new address so I have it again?

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious and will be a great memory some day, if not already!