CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas

What is your Christmas like?
Did you believe in Santa Claus when you were a child? Yes, of course! I still do!

Do you decorate the outside of your house for Christmas? some. Usually wreaths at the end of the drive...sometimes lights on a tree. I dont think we will do lights this year though.

Do you eat a turkey dinner for your Christmas dinner? Sometimes

Do you enjoy singing Christmas songs? Yes, it is on my radio station in the car now.

Do you go to church on Christmas day? On Christmas Eve yes, but day...no.

Do you hang up a stocking? Yes I do.

Do you have any plans to go to a Christmas party? No plans as of yet.

Do you remember when you found out that Santa Claus wasn't real/ or when your children found out? What was your/their reaction like? My sister told me one time while we were arguing about something. I cried and cried and she finally told me she had lied and there really was a Santa Claus, I have believed ever since.

Do you see your relatives at Christmas time? My parents always used to celebrate New Years with us but there was hurt feelings by someone new to the family and now they dont.

Do you usually put up Christmas decorations in your house? Yes

How about at your school of the place where you work? I dont know yet, I start my new job Monday.

Does your family have any special Christmas traditions? Church on Christmas Eve, then once home after everyone is in bed the stuffed animals come alive and play while Santa is here (magic you know). In the morning we open stockings in our bed and then get dressed, eat breakfast then finally get to start opening gifts.

Does your town get decorated at Christmas? I live in the North Pole, it is decorated year round!

Have you already finished your Christmas shopping? Yes!

Have you ever celebrated Christmas in a foreign country? Yes, one year in Mexico.

Have you ever made your own Christmas cards? Yes I have.

How do you usually spend New Year's Eve? fire works, sometimes a bonfire special dinner of some sort then bed! Oh and watch the ball drop.

How long do you keep your Christmas tree up after Christmas? Usually till New Years Day.

How many Christmas cards did you receive last year? No idea.

How many Christmas cards do you send? No idea.

If you could go anywhere during Christmas vacation, where would you go? Mexico again.

Is your Christmas tree a real tree or an artificial tree? real

What do you eat on Christmas Day? appetizers.

What is the weather like in your country around Christmas time? anywhere from 30 above to 50 below.

What is your favorite Christmas song? Little Drummer boy

What time do you wake up on Christmas day? probably 6 or 630.

What time does your family open the presents? after breakfast, everyone is dressed and beds are made.....I know what you are thinking but I had to and now my kids have to! :)

When do you do your Christmas shopping? All year round.

Will you have a Christmas party at your home? Maybe for my womens team.

Do you give something to homeless people? Sometimes I do.

1 comments:

Grammy and Gramps said...

I loved reading your memories especially about Polly admitting that she lied about Santa and how the stuffed animals come alive on Christmas Eve. Do you remember the monkey hanging from the chandelier and piglet always crawled into bed with you. Good memories! Good for me too!