CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Battle of the Bed part 1

So last night was the first in a series that will hopefully last forever! I had my math class last night so Will and Kim babysat and put Cam to bed at about 7:45...Will sang to him, Kim read abook, Will read a book....Kim rubbed his back....then I got home about 8:45. I kissed him good night....Ty kissed him and rubbed his back.....Cam came down the stairs....Mom took him back up. I rubbed his back and his tummy.....Then he had to go to the bathroom (he really did)....I took him back upstairs and shut his door. (it is a half door) he called a few times saying he needed his mommy...then he had to go to the bathroom again (he didn't) (about 945 now)back to bed....yelling again....back to bed....yelling again....back to bed....(now about 1045) 11 pm finally silent....door unlocked and he is woke up in a good mood at 630! Please tell me it will be easier tonight!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I sooo REMEMBER those days! haha (Im laughing with you not at you).

Gayle said...

The last two have been my easiest (if you can call any of it easy). They share a double bed (sleeping sideways since they are short it gives them more room). I lay between them and sing (in my really crappy voice) and they go to sleep. Usually. Sometimes Lucas takes 20 minutes, but Olivia is out in about 2 min. if that. I hope tonight goes a little better for you. (When Lucas won't go to bed he just sleeps with us...the reason I got a King size bed not too long ago).