CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

NP wins 9-0!

It was a pretty good game...still too many penalties! I only watched two periods though so I had to wait for Ty to call with the game report. Cam was tired, so was I! Plus on the way to the game I had hit a beautiful Golden Retriever that I saw to late. I was so upset. We followed the dog to his house and talked to his owner and all I wanted to do was call when we got home to see how the dog was doing. Thankfully he seems sore but is doing good. It still is very upsetting...I dont think I will ever be able to drive down that road without thinking about it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lucy, I do feel for you. I hit a dog once too, back when I was in High School. It was terrible, as the dog was laying there, I can here his owners in the distance calling for him. They came and carried him inside (he was still alive at that point), but that was the last I saw of him. I always wondered what happened.
On the upside, congrats to NP!