- Stomping in rain puddles
- Running home to get gas to fill up the fourwheeler when we ran out!
- eating raspberries from the raspberry patch
- hauling dirt from the dirt pile to fill a hole in the ground with his dump trucks
- picking peas and eating them then giving the pods to the chickens
- eating strawberries from the strawberry patch
- swinging on his swing set together
- waving to him on his train ride with Daddy at Alaska Land
- looking for Gnomes under mushrooms
- cuddling in bed in the mornings
- reading books at night before bed
- trying steamed clams out of the shell together
- tickling each other and laughing until we nearly cried!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Posted by keturi/faro clan at 9:59 PM
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
- His beautiful smile
- that no matter how much he tries to fight it, he is still tickelish!
- The way he treats his brother
- his sense of humour
- his work ethic
- his intelligence
- how empathetic he is
- his big blue eyes that are the color of denim
- how he tells me he loves me
- his strength...not just muscle but in character as well
- his gentle soul
- his laughter
- his joy
- his hugs
- and most importantly his love! I love you Ty!
Posted by keturi/faro clan at 12:56 PM
Monday, July 28, 2008
See more Unconscious Mutterings hosted by Luna Nina.
I say ... and you think ... ?
Memory :: need more
Original :: rare
Exclusively :: mine
Bucket :: empty
Knight :: no such thing
Dusty :: Beagle puppy
Choice :: really?
Sunlight :: summer
Change of plans :: what now????
Posted by keturi/faro clan at 3:08 PM
- He loves both boys equally
- He kisses my hand while we are driving or walking
- He cooks dinner and makes the best fried egg sandwiches for breakfast!
- He never has a problem with my being squeemish about cleaning ducks/fish/chickens
- He cares if I am sleeping well or not
- He gets down on the floor and plays with Cameron
- He listens
- He is an awesome kisser!
- He unloads the dishwasher...and tries to notice if stuff needs done around the house
- He gives hugs
- He still makes me melt when he looks at me!
Posted by keturi/faro clan at 11:18 AM
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Thanks for the idea Gayle!
- That I am the only that can see the clutter/mess...
- That I run around with my head cut off cleaning stuff, picking things up and putting them where they really go, wiping counters, doing laundry, washing dishes, feeding dogs/kids/chickens while the rest of the family sits watching TV or doing whatever they are doing on the computer
- That baseball/hockey take up so much of our lives
- That it wont quit raining enough for my lawn to dry out for me to mow it--and if it does my lawn mower is still in the shop anyway
- That no matter how much overtime I work and how much I pay on my credit card we cant seem to get ahead
- That it has been so cold at night/mornings we are going to have to turn on the boiler soon and fall further behind
- That this years coach hasn't told us where we are going for sure and when for hockey so we can buy tickets before we have to take a second loan on the house in order to pay for them
- That the mandatory exercises we have to do for work are so painful for my back and knees...can't we do something else to show we are fit for duty????
- It will be winter soon and the dogs will have to come back into the house.
- That I am afraid we won't have enough wood cut this year
- That I need my haircut and can't seem to get an appointment anywhere
- That I am out of chicken food and will need more since we haven't butchered the chickens yet
- That the whole house needs to be repainted and we don't have the time or money for it
Posted by keturi/faro clan at 12:13 PM
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Posted by keturi/faro clan at 9:29 PM
Friday, July 18, 2008
Cam was playing with this GI Joe in his jeep outside. For some reason only known to Cam it was important to completely fill the jeep with Joe in it with dirt! Once this was done he remarked that Joe needed to wash his clothes. They were removed and taken inside...for some unknown reason Joe was carefully placed in the wheel barrow and has been there ever since!
Posted by keturi/faro clan at 11:26 PM
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Orion saw me watching the Mamma ducks and their babies and promptly decide in order to make his Mom truly happy he must get her one! He tried and tried...totally buying into the "broken wing" act that the Mom did while the babies got safely away! It was hilarious to watch!
Posted by keturi/faro clan at 11:54 PM
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Posted by keturi/faro clan at 9:48 PM
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Sunday, July 6, 2008
We had a picnic lunch at Chena Lakes. It was in the mid to high eighties and everyone enjoyed themselves immensly! There was football throwing, frisbee, sandcastles, slides and swimming! Not to mention a huge amount of food! Here is Cam getting ready for lunch...
Ty throwing the football with D.
Nice catch D!
The beginnings of a castle...
Supposedly going to throw the ball across the lake...real mission....GIRLS!
lots of water!
Ty and D back....onto some sand tennis!
D uses too many muscles and shatters the racket with his mighty hit...Tyler snickers!
Ty helping Cam enter the water to ask if he can play with the whale...
they said no....oh well, we will have to get some floating toys I guess
What good looking boys!
D. and Ty play frisbee....AKA "make the other guy swim for the Frisbee"!!!
Posted by keturi/faro clan at 6:25 PM