CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday 13 - 13 things that annoy me

Thanks for the idea Gayle!

  1. That I am the only that can see the clutter/mess...
  2. That I run around with my head cut off cleaning stuff, picking things up and putting them where they really go, wiping counters, doing laundry, washing dishes, feeding dogs/kids/chickens while the rest of the family sits watching TV or doing whatever they are doing on the computer
  3. That baseball/hockey take up so much of our lives
  4. That it wont quit raining enough for my lawn to dry out for me to mow it--and if it does my lawn mower is still in the shop anyway
  5. That no matter how much overtime I work and how much I pay on my credit card we cant seem to get ahead
  6. That it has been so cold at night/mornings we are going to have to turn on the boiler soon and fall further behind
  7. That this years coach hasn't told us where we are going for sure and when for hockey so we can buy tickets before we have to take a second loan on the house in order to pay for them
  8. That the mandatory exercises we have to do for work are so painful for my back and knees...can't we do something else to show we are fit for duty????
  9. It will be winter soon and the dogs will have to come back into the house.
  10. That I am afraid we won't have enough wood cut this year
  11. That I need my haircut and can't seem to get an appointment anywhere
  12. That I am out of chicken food and will need more since we haven't butchered the chickens yet
  13. That the whole house needs to be repainted and we don't have the time or money for it

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Oh, Lucy, those things aren't just annoying...they are plain wrong. Don't run around cleaning. So what..you die with a clean house? I'll die with a messy house and have had more fun. Really, will it be in your Obit...she's was a really neat person? No! Do let baseball/hockey suck the life out of your family. Make changes. KILL THE CHICKENS! (Enough said on that one!) HAVE A CHICKEN KILLING PARTY (the only way to do it!). Get your union to help out with the exercises...there have to be alternatives. Dogs? I have 9 dogs in my house. Enough said. And even if you need a haircut, you are still really beautiful! :) Have a great day!

Paz said...

I can relate to some of those Lucy....not looking forward to turing that furnace back on...we have been cold all week with baseball and the cold floor...but I don't want that fuel bill!