CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

My Husband


Reasons why I wouldn't trade my husband for anyone else....ever!!!!!



  • He loves both boys equally

  • He kisses my hand while we are driving or walking

  • He cooks dinner and makes the best fried egg sandwiches for breakfast!

  • He never has a problem with my being squeemish about cleaning ducks/fish/chickens

  • He cares if I am sleeping well or not

  • He gets down on the floor and plays with Cameron

  • He listens

  • He is an awesome kisser!

  • He unloads the dishwasher...and tries to notice if stuff needs done around the house

  • He gives hugs

  • He still makes me melt when he looks at me!

2 comments:

Paz said...

awww...that is so sweet...nice picture of Leo too!

Gayle said...

That is a great photo of Leo...a real smile! Very nice things you said about him as well, and I bet he has the same to say about you! :)