I left after the first game so I will have to update on how they played but here are some pictures....Tyler is wearing number 12 right now but he thinks he will be number 25 once they get their new jerseys...He won all of his games! And.....he scored his first high school goal!!!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Posted by keturi/faro clan at 9:27 PM
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Posted by keturi/faro clan at 8:02 PM
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Tyler, Dylan, and Hank riding the snowmachine/sled around the yard...luckily sledder had a helmet and a mattress pad to help ward off bruises! Cam had his friend Sanoe over to play today...they had a blast but both were pretty tired therefor everytime I tried to take a picture they were snuggled together!
Posted by keturi/faro clan at 4:40 PM
Saturday, October 25, 2008
1. When I was growing up I either wanted to be a poet or a childrens author. Maybe someday I will follow that dream.
2. I have recently returned to college....It is waaaay harder than I thought it would be.
3. I am scared of the dark.
4. I have a great great...I dont know how many greats...Aunt that was killed in the Salem Witch trials
5. growing up I thought some of those magical powers had been passed onto me...I thought I could talk to animals
6. After I had Tyler (now 15) I used to have dreams about the fact that I had two boys....12 years and another marriage later my dream came true with Cameron too!
7. I used to think there was a knight in shining armor...now that I have met the love of my life I know there is no knights, in shining armor or not. But there are soul mates and I am so glad that I have found mine.
Ok....Gayle you are it!
Posted by keturi/faro clan at 8:43 PM
Leo and I got to play in the Guns N Hoses games today. We lost 8-7 but it was great being on the ice with ex-NHL players! Then we celebrated Tylers birthday finally!!! Only 2 and 1/2 months late! We went to Chili's with two of his friends and now they are playing floor hockey downstairs....Cam is the Ref!
Posted by keturi/faro clan at 8:12 PM