CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 25, 2008


1. When I was growing up I either wanted to be a poet or a childrens author. Maybe someday I will follow that dream.
2. I have recently returned to college....It is waaaay harder than I thought it would be.
3. I am scared of the dark.
4. I have a great great...I dont know how many greats...Aunt that was killed in the Salem Witch trials
5. growing up I thought some of those magical powers had been passed onto me...I thought I could talk to animals
6. After I had Tyler (now 15) I used to have dreams about the fact that I had two boys....12 years and another marriage later my dream came true with Cameron too!
7. I used to think there was a knight in shining armor...now that I have met the love of my life I know there is no knights, in shining armor or not. But there are soul mates and I am so glad that I have found mine.

Ok....Gayle you are it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucy,

Im happy that you met your soul mate!
And the witch thing...how interesting!

Grammy and Gramps said...

And then there is your namesake relative, Lucy Fitch Perkins who has written and illustrated many children's books and your great grandmother Kent and your Aunt Polly who are also published authors. You are a very good writer and illustrator. It runs in the family!