CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas Meme

Christmas Edition meme

I am doing this because Gayle and Patyt did it

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? both...mostly paper but I re-use bags too.
2. Real tree or Artificial? real. We make it a snowmachine trip and cut it down as a family.
3. When do you put up the tree? As soon after Thanksgiving as we can.
4. When do you take the tree down? When it starts looking naked from the needles falling off
5. Do you like eggnog? Yes.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My chemistry set
7. Hardest person to buy for? Dad.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Cameron, Polly, Mom...
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yes, several. One that is Camerons that he can play with too. He was so sad last year to put it away and still talks about baby Jesus and how he cant wait to see him again!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards ? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A fireproof glove that was waaay too big...the thought was sweet, I just didnt know what the heck to do with it!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Frosty the Snowman
13. When do you start shopping for? All year long
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I recycle presents all the time...you know, regifting rather than wasting.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? appetizers...stuffed mushrooms, sausage and cheese on crackers, etc
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, colored.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Little Drummer Boy.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home, but this year Ty and I are going to Canada right after Christmas
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel.
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The crowded stores.
23. Favorite ornament: The homemade ones, I still put my yellow painted snowman on and Pollys rocking horse, plus all the ones the boys have made
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? appetizers.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? clothes for my new job.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Nativity with Cam sounds so nice. I still remember playing with the one my parents set up every year. I loved arranging all the people and animals in the barn, and it had real hay that I spread around. They still have it. I want it.