CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 14, 2008

6 things that make me happy


Gayle passed on this wonderful award and asked that I list six things that make me happy....

1. My family. There is nothing I love more than spending time with my family. Whether it is playing games, skating, snowmachining, cooking or just being in the same room with them. I am happiest when we are all together.

2. Having a clean house. I cannot stand clutter/dirt etc. If you use something, put it back when you are done. If you see dirt clean it up. If you take off your shoes/socks/shirt whatever...put it where it goes. Not on the stairs, next to the shoe bin, or wherever....put it away...now!

3. Cooking. I absolutely love to cook! I hate to do dishes....but that goes back to the clutter thing and I hate clutter more so I will do them! But it is so satisfying to chop this and that and mix and blend and come out with a wonderful concoction.

4. I love to watch my boys do anything. Watching Tyler on the ice is so fun. He is so gifted and only now is starting to realize and be able to skate with confidence because he can recognize his gift. Watching Cameron play with his toys is like stepping into his mind. I get to see and hear what he is thinking about! He has such an incredible imagination. Best of all is when they play together. Seeing the love and mutual respect they have for one another is an amazing thing.

5. Being outside. Climbing mountians, riding the four wheeler to the cabin, fishing in a stream, hearing the wind in the trees and smelling the fresh air. Even just going for a walk down the road or mowing the lawn, working in the garden.

6. snuggling with Cameron in bed and feeling his hand come over my back and him whisper in my ear in a sleepy voice I love you Mommy. Having Tyler tell me I love you Mom have a great day today as he heads out to school. Answering the phone to Leo saying Hi beautiful....

2 comments:

Gayle said...

My dear, you would not last 5 minutes in my house. We are the King and Queen of clutter. First off, neither of us get rid of anything. Secondly, we have way too many kids...six under the roof plus 1 or 2 extra all the time. I have given up on clean! I like your list...I, too, love when little Lucas puts his arm around my neck when I lay next to him...or his hand on my cheek..that one really gets me!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww Leo gets my applause for saying Hi beautiful to you when you answer the phone! Awesome!