CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Thursday 13





Thirteen things that I love about Cameron



  1. When he sincerely tells me he is proud of me

  2. how it feels as if he is holding my heart when he holds my hand

  3. that he shares my chocolate cravings

  4. that he asks me how was your day mommy? and then really listens

  5. his beautiful smile-that he should use more often!

  6. his whacky sense of humour...knock knock...who is there? Mommy!!! followed by laughter

  7. his full and complete joy

  8. that he will dance and sing with me

  9. when he rests his head on me

  10. when he says read to me mommy

  11. that he thinks my name is really mommy, not Lucy

  12. that he goes to bed not to sleep but only to rest

  13. when he says I love you mommy and gives me a kiss

0 comments: