CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

chicken update and yard update


The chickens have doubled in size! They have gotten most of their wing feathers and little tail feathers. Cam and I compared the three runts to the rest so he can see the differences between them and how they grow.


finally I planted the strawberries Dean and Nora gave me! Dean rototilled the plot for me last Tuesday and dropped off the plants then too. They have been sitting in rubbermade containers ever since until today!
One of the cats knocked the bird house out of the tree last night. I figured that all the baby chick-dees had died but Leo put it back into the tree and surprisingly this evening I heard the babies and the mom and dad were flying in and out like nothing was wrong! I was so amazed! Here are some more pictures of the chickens...I cant believe how fast they grow! soon they can go outside!!! Yeah!

0 comments: