CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sleep Over with mommy








Cam and I had such fun while all the rest were gone...a great bonding moment for us! We went grocery sopping then we took some toys to trade for new toys to Once upon a child...Cam came out with a new puzzle and a new tractor! Great place to buy/trade clothes...not that good for trading toys though. oh well. then we came home and took a nap...I know not exciting but still nice! After nap time I surprised Cam by having all the halloween stuff up! That was exciting! then we built the new puzzle and went skating...after returning home we made homemade tomoato soup from our magical cookbook (complete with magic wand)popcorn and watched a movie. After the movie we put together our sleepover spots...me on the couch Cam on the cot next to me....read books and slept! This morning we started the day with french toast, cartoons, puzzles and are getting ready to go to Creamers Field hopefully with Sanoe!

1 comments:

Gayle said...

How awesome to have that special time with your son. I wish we slowed down more around here...