CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

The ABC's of me-copied from Gayle :)

Ok Gayle here it is...

A - Age: 41
B - Bed size: King
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the catbox
D - Dog's name: Orion and Tesla
E - Essential start your day item: Snuggle from Cameron, kiss from Leo
F - Favorite color: Blue and Purple
G - Gold or Silver: mostly silver...but I love my wedding rings yellow and white gold and my new favorite necklace a gold nugget from my father in law Jim
H - Height: I usually say 5' 5" but it is probably closer to 5' 4"
I - Instruments you play: I would love to play the sax or the piano...someday
J - Job title: Legal Assitant
K - Kid(s): 2...Tyler and Cameron
L - Living arrangements: House in North Pole
M - Moms name Margaret
N - Nicknames: Calypso-dont ask!, Mommy, Lucy.
O - Overnight hospital stay: 2 times for babies
P - Pet Peeve: me running around cleaning etc and people not helping...and if you use something put it away when you are done...where it goes not where you are done with it!!!!!!
R - Right or left handed: right.
S - Siblings:My sister Polly
T - Time you wake up: about 530 am
U - Underwear: Yes, I wear underwear.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Lima beans.
W - Ways/Reasons you run late: generally I am early
X - X-rays you've had: teeth, hand, leg, foot, back, head, shoulder....probably more too.
Y - Yummy food you make: I love to cook....I guess soup? Family seems to think it is all yummy....
Z - Zoo animals you like: I dont like zoos.

1 comments:

Patty said...

So since you said don't ask, I just had to ask...your nickname?