CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I am sooooo tired!

Ok so I am not sure what I was thinking but I shampooed the family room and the living room carpet today! And did the laundry...the dishes...cooked for the princes three plus meals....then minus the smallest persons nap ( not a good idea but a neccesary one) we went to the homecoming football game. North Pole beat Palmer 14-7...very good game and actually a lot of fun! The cheerleaders did a good job too, and I got to see them announce Tyler as freshman royalty! I forgot my camera again! :( After the game we came home to eat dinner and put the rooms back together then leave to drop Ty at the homecoming dance. Cam and I came home after stopping for icecream....Cam put his jammies on and we are staying up super late....around 9 or so because since Leo is still gone and I am doing the single parent game and will have to pick Tyler up.....ok Leo I am more than ready for you to come home now! Plus what I really need to be doing is studying for my computer test and studying for my algebra test....As helpful as Cam can be he is waaaaaay too helpful to do either of those projects! Pray for patience for me...I need it!

1 comments:

Grammy and Gramps said...

Wow! You must have slept like a log! The change in seasons always fills me with the clean-it-up spirit too. Unfortunately this year I am unable to respond to it as much because of back pain. However, I still was able to pull the plants out of their pots and cut the perennials back. Dad did all the heavy stuff. I always pray for you and soon Leo will be back, so all will be well again. Lots of love